Because of our typically hot and humid climate in Auburn, Opelika and Lee County, Sun Self Storage’s temperature controlled storage units ensure your belongings are safe from extreme hot and cold weather.
Excessive temperature swings can damage your temperature sensitive possessions such as photos, computer equipment, furniture, CDs, wax materials, pharmaceutical supplies, etc.
Sun Self Storage’s temperature controlled storage facilities are the perfect solution for your personal and business storage requirements.
WHY SUN SELF STORAGE
- Temperature controlled units using a centralized cooling/heating system
- Minimizes risk of warping and cracking, rust, and corrosion
- Comfortable temperature for customers who frequently add, remove or organize storage items
- Covered area for loading and unloading
- Indoor storage units come in various sizes to accommodate all your storage needs
WHAT YOU SHOULD STORE AT OUR TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED SUN SELF STORAGE FACILITY
- Wood and leather furniture
- Weather sensitive items
- Books and paper articles
- Electronic equipment and CDs/DVDs, etc.
Call today 334-742-0637